Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anniversary #34 at 1 bedroom, Connells and Grovers, Eli's #3... Thunderstorms and fox mommys

May 17th weekend.... stormy weather! Yeah we'll take the rain!
Eli Connell turns 3 and his grandparents are our guests in the 2 bedroom....
sorry you had to move the party, but not sorry for the reason!!!
the rains MAY fill some of our tanks!
Sunday morning May 17th was a rain washed morning as Troy and I celebrate 34 years!
THIS ANNIVERSARY is one I will remember!
The GATEWAY looks gorgeous from the porch of the 1 bedroom....
You will not be disappointed at the view that may have the typical West Texas Mesquites,
but will remind one of the not so typical views for our area! LOVELY!
We saw a beautiful RED FOX this weekend...
clearly she is a momma with kits!
She ran from behind the 2 bedroom (unafraid of us!) up into the hills east of the cottages!
I wonder when she'll bring the babies up for us to see?
I think she's coming to the water bowls I am placing beside the porches for the birds to bathe.
I do wish some of these wild kitties would decide to migrate up the hills to the cottages....
They are great mousers, but totally untouchable!
Just the way I like a barn cat!

MAYBE YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE ONES TO SEE THE FOX BABIES???
WE WILL SURELY TRY TO GET A PICTURE!

No comments: